Monday, August 9, 2010

An Update!

Where have I been?  Honestly, time just flies.  I've been so busy with our fringe show, AS I AM FULLY KNOWN that I haven't had time for much else!  The show goes up on Saturday and I've been helping to produce it.  It's been a good experience and I've learned a lot.  I'm also very thankful to have been a part of this production.

Currie leaves on Sunday!  Oh my gosh!  I can't even believe it.  It's been a FAST summer.  I feel like he just got to the city, and now here he goes!

I've been reading Shauna Niequist's new book, "Bittersweet"--it is incredible.  Do yourself a favor and order it online at www.amazon.com.  I've been trying to read it slowly because it's only 250 pages, but it is so so so good.

I'm so excited for "Eat, Pray, Love" to come out!  I want to read the book before the movie releases, but it doesn't seem like that will be possible.

So here I am checking in...but I'll be back soon with a much fuller blog of insight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment